Who can join?
Club membership is open to children and young adults under the age of 25 years with a disability, their siblings and parent/carers.
How do I join?
Full membership can be obtained after successful completion of attending 4 separate sessions. The first session is free. It's then £4 per session, paid at the door.
A membership fee of £15 is payable on completion of 4th session. Subject to membership acceptance. The membership fee includes a No Limits Sports Club polo shirt.What are the costs for members?
- Annual membership of £15 (payable January)
- Monthly standing order = £12 (payable 28th of each month)
- or alternatively pay on the door
- Multi-sports club = £4 Per session
- Boccia club = £4 per session
If attending both the multi-sports club and boccia club on the same day, you only pay for one.
To set up the discounted monthly standing order, please use the details below:
- Account name- No Limits
- Sort code -826934
- Account - 20390844
Please make payments on the 28th of the month, using the members name as the reference.
To become a member you agree to sign up to our code of conduct & fair play policy details which are shown below.
FAIR PLAY STATEMENT
"It is the policy of No Limits Sports Club to ensure that all participants, volunteers, coaches and parents promote fair play at all times. Players are encouraged to be ‘good sports’ and to co-operate with and respect their team mates, coaches and officials at all times. The aim is for all players to enjoy the game, improve their skills and have FUN".CODE OF CONDUCT
All members are asked to abide by the following rules at all times
- Co-operate fully, respecting all requests and decisions made by coaches, helpers, officials and administrators
- Be on time for training sessions, matches and competitions
- Players must control their tempers and avoid behaviour which may inconvenience or upset others
- Treat opponents and team mates with respect at all times (on and off the field)
- Be considerate to others and work as a team
- Accept success and failure in a noble/selfless way
- Do not purchase or consume alcohol, tobacco, products, solvents, illegal drugs of any kind or purchase dangerous articles i.e. knives whilst representing the club or on the club premises.
- Do not participate in any club activity whilst under the influence of alcohol or drugs. Members shall not promote, give or sell any drugs to another member whilst participating on the club premises or participating in any club activity
- Take care of all property belonging to the club or any club member
- Do not leave sessions without permission of the person in charge
- Be responsible for your own equipment, clothing and property
- No jewellery or unsuitable clothing or footwear should be worn during any practical club sessions.